Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Those Two Fingers

My little girl has gone and done what I asked and become a "big girl".  Starting school, potty training, full sentences, doing everything herself while exclaiming "I'm a big girl".  It seems like it happened overnight, so when she fell asleep at nap time today and I see those two fingers in her mouth (a habit since infancy), it was oddly reassuring to know I might still have a little while longer to enjoy these "little" days before this habit too falls by the wayside.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I hear you. When Jolie mispronounces words, I never correct her. There will be plenty of time for that later.

What a DARLING picture!!

Jane said...

I adore that picture. I still call my two year olds babies and treat them so. James is almost half way to driving and dating and I am freaking out. Wasn't he JUST born?