Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Old Habits Die Hard

What do you do when your little girl sucks on her fingers and pulls out her hair?  Why shave her head and put a finger guard on of course!  I'll post cuter pics of her soon because she can totally pull of the short hair (with the help of her SantaBarbara Bows)!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Way to take action! I'm all about proactive parenting. Leah is starting to hit - I wish we could have her arms temporarily amputated, but my pediatrician is just not on board.

And yes, Bella can certainly pull off this look.

Jane said...

She looks adorable. I don't need to amputate arms, but could a dentist take all my twins teeth out to stop the biting? They think time out is a blast.

Allen and Amy Waples said...

Oh, my! I bet her hair actually looks adorable that short. Lucky girl, she can totally pull that look off!!