What rain? It was so sunny! This is how we used our umbrella's!

Kristi & I in front of one of the endless beautiful backdrops.

Cliffs of Mohr - Breathtaking!

40 shades of green, Celtic crosses and century old forts atop sheer cliffs, need I say more. The most beautiful place I've ever seen.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that umbrella pic is CRACKING me up!! Maybe in Ireland you always have to be prepared for the chance that gold coins might start falling out of rainbows.
These pictures are absolutely breathtaking!! What an amazing experience!!
WOW, Katie your trip looks amazing!! I am sure that the pictures are nothing like seeing it in person. What a great experience. I am so glad you and Kristi took this amazing trip!!
What a gorgeous trip! Looks like you had an amazing time! Those pictures are beautiful...just like you!
So beautiful!! It looks like you guys had an amazing time!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment