Off to another year of preschool, five morning a week this year! She was excited to go and by day 3 didn't want to come home with me at noon. Other mom's have asked me what I do for 3 hours while I'm home alone, my response: "Anything I want!"
I can't believe she is in kindergarten, it can't be! My twins are starting preschool four hours a week and I am thinking the same thing, not what will I do but what WON'T I do? Bella looks darling, I am glad she loves school.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is in kindergarten, it can't be! My twins are starting preschool four hours a week and I am thinking the same thing, not what will I do but what WON'T I do? Bella looks darling, I am glad she loves school.
OK, so preschool, not kindergarten. I knew it couldn't be. Whoosh.
She looks so grown up! And I am loving the little mini pastel backpack.
Just wish I lived in AZ, so that "anything I want" time could include going shopping with ME!
Post a Comment