Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Big Day




Our big news for the day: Abby got mud on her leg.

Oh and we're having a baby.

So we have been quietly waiting to tell Bella we are having a baby. I just knew she would be so excited we even got out the video camera for the announcement. We build up and finally give her the good news.

Me: "Bella, we're going to have a baby"
Bella: (Puffs out her tummy and says) "Your tummy will be fat like mine."
Jeff: "Are you excited?"
Bella: "Yeah, Abby got mud on her shoe and leg."

5 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! POOR ABBY!!! DID SHE GET IT CLEANED OFF??? IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY???

oh, and congratulations on the baby


(!)

Jane said...

I am beyond thrilled and happy for you!!! This world needs more Del Duca babies, they are too cute.

Floppsy said...

Yeah!

I am so glad everyone finally gets to celebrate the news.

I can't wait to see Bella as a big sis.

The Tucker Family said...

Ahhh!!! Congratulations Katie!!! I am soo happy for you guys!!! . . .And it sounds like Bella is thrilled too!!! That was too funny!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!!

Allen and Amy Waples said...

Oh, my...I am so excited for you, Del Ducas! This will be so much fun. Bella will be a great big sister!