I knew I had a winner when Bella said "That is the cutest name I have ever heard". The new baby will be Chloe Corinne Del Duca. Now that we named her we just need to do the little things like finding her a bed and making room for her! EEEK!
Love the name! What gorgeous little cousins. It makes me happy thinking about the fun your parents must be having. That picture of your dad just melted me so much! Oh I can't wait to hear about Chloe's upcoming arrival. I was SO exctied when Katie told me you were having a girl. In our family, we are addicted to little girls!
4 comments:
***CUTEST***
*
*
N
A
M
E
*
*
EEVVEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
I could say it ALL day long. Chloe Corinne. Chloe Corinne. Chloe Corinne.
Well done! Great job!
A+++++++!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I love it?
I LOVE it!!
CUTE!! What a perfect name for your sweet baby! Chloe Corrine ...ahh, I love it!
Now, moving on to things like a place for her to sleep. At least the most important thing is taken care of...she has a name!!
Love the name! What gorgeous little cousins. It makes me happy thinking about the fun your parents must be having. That picture of your dad just melted me so much! Oh I can't wait to hear about Chloe's upcoming arrival. I was SO exctied when Katie told me you were having a girl. In our family, we are addicted to little girls!
Post a Comment