No one more so than her big sister. We are home and doing so well! So excited she is here finally! I will post more of just Chloe soon, but couldn't resist posting this one of Bella and her.
Oh my!! I am DYING that I am not there in person to see these two gorgeous girls. Congratulations, Chloe is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures, lots of them! LOVE her name too!
4 comments:
Oh my!! I am DYING that I am not there in person to see these two gorgeous girls. Congratulations, Chloe is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures, lots of them! LOVE her name too!
She is a PERFECT little bug!! I wouldn't wish for any girl to have an older sister as gorgeous as Bella, but it looks like she's met her match!
She is adorable!! And Bella seems to be enjoying her new roll! How fun!! . . Hope you are getting SOME sleep!!!
Oh, Katie!! Congratulations. Two amazing, BEAUTIFUL Del Duca girls! Enjoy this time.
Post a Comment