Oh my goodness Katie, you & Jeff have the most gorgeous babies on earth. No joke. If you don't have 10 of them it will be a crying shame. And please let me know if you figure out how to slow down the growing up process. It makes me want to sob into my pillow every night. PS - Your comment on my Dr. Seuss post was my favorite comment, ever. I miss you!
she is to cute for words. I LOVE her!!!!!
Stop it is right!! The good news is that your girls get even cuter by the day. I can not believe she is 10 months old! She is ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Katie, you & Jeff have the most gorgeous babies on earth. No joke. If you don't have 10 of them it will be a crying shame.
And please let me know if you figure out how to slow down the growing up process. It makes me want to sob into my pillow every night.
PS - Your comment on my Dr. Seuss post was my favorite comment, ever. I miss you!
she is to cute for words. I LOVE her!!!!!
Stop it is right!! The good news is that your girls get even cuter by the day.
I can not believe she is 10 months old! She is ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment