You have got to be kidding me. I have no words to say how stinkin' perfect she is. Seriously, this picture NEEDS to be made for the world to see, seriously. I am SERIOUS!!!
I was SO excited to get a comment from you and immediately went to your blog. Your Bella is gorgeous. She is a Degroff with dark hair! So fun to see her!
4 comments:
The dress!! The hair!! The face!! Is that your daughter, or some doll you found at a high-end store??
You have got to be kidding me. I have no words to say how stinkin' perfect she is. Seriously, this picture NEEDS to be made for the world to see, seriously. I am SERIOUS!!!
I was SO excited to get a comment from you and immediately went to your blog. Your Bella is gorgeous. She is a Degroff with dark hair! So fun to see her!
She is beautiful! I love this picture. I can just picture you curling her hair.
Post a Comment