My sister-in-law Pat and I spent last weekend at the scrapbook convention. It was a great excuse to have a couple days to ourselves, no husbands or children! This was my favorite project, it came in a kit and you just had to put it all together, it turned out so cute!
3 comments:
Oh MY! That is ADORABLE, I think I need one too. That would be such a fun weekend. P.S. Please give Laura a little push on starting a blog, I would be so excited.
Oh my gosh, you have just taken scrapbooking to an entirely new level. LOVE IT!!!
(PS - Isn't it amazing what you can accomplish when you're not hearing mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy...?)
I LOVE it! How fun...I went to the convention last year and had a blast. It was a great weekend get-away!
I love checking out your blog! Bella is beautiful. It looks like you guys are having so much fun with her.
I got your message on my blog and I do not have your number in my phone anymore (water accident)...call me so I will have your number again, please!! I would love to catch up!!!
Post a Comment