Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just not ready

View Image
Laura is constantly telling me to let Bella make her own decisions.  Well clearly she is not ready because yesterday she informed me she wanted to be a BAT for Halloween!  I now have 6 months to change her mind or think of a way to make a BAT cute! (suggestions welcome!)  I'm thinking I'm going to need ALOT of glitter!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, it's sooo cute to let them be independent.

Then they turn 9 and they want to be this bat:
http://tinyurl.com/cl3l37
And they turn 20 & want to be this bat:
http://tinyurl.com/cfycj8

When my girls try to wear something masculine, I say "Oh sweetheart! Wow! That's TOO BAD!!!" as I cram them into something pink.

Jane said...

I am sure if she is a bat, it will be the cutest bat we ever did see.

Katie and Jeff said...

Thank you Katie, now I know the bat idea is out of the question!